Scientex conferences are dedicated to assisting professionals in reaching their full potential by providing unique opportunities for them to explore scientific study fields to uncover and share potential breakthroughs. In the vast arena of the scientific society, we provide an appropriate platform for eminent speakers, innovators, inventors, industry professionals, scientists, academicians, established authors, scientific editors, medical physicians, medical service providers, nursing professionals, research associates, analysts, students, and other such individuals to exchange ideas and provide solutions for major global challenges.
The International Webinar on Pharmaceuticals and Clinical Research on November 16, 2022. It mainly focuses on pharmaceutical and clinical research with the theme of “Futuristic Advancements in Pharmaceuticals and Clinical Research”. Attendees were given the option of receiving an electronic certificate of attendance. Join us for an exclusive forum with 50+ pharmaceutical and clinical research specialists to form important collaborations. Bring major technological and mechanical advancements in mental health to the clinic.
Our main goal is to make the Webinar an amazing achievement in the field of world-class debate and discussion by the world's leading scientists.
Webinar Scientific Sessions
- Pharmaceutical Formulation...
- Pharmacovigilance and Drug Saf...
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology...
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing...
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry...
- Biotherapy and Radiopharmaceut...
- Impact of Covid-19 on Pharmace...
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology an...
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Qu...
- Drug Delivery...
- Drug Discovery and Development...
- Research on Oncology and AIDS...
- Clinical Research for Surgeon...
- Clinical Research and Clinical...
- Clinical and Medical Case Repo...
- Epidemiology and Public Health...
- Stem Cell and Genetic Clinical...
Webinar Hosting Platform
It helps to connect in a more personal way. It provides an easier way to engage with massively large audiences. It has proven to be an invaluable medium/platform for connecting with experts across the globe. It offers a reliable communication powers productive workforces. Dive into real-world stories of how people and organizations are creatively using the Zoom platform to connect, communicate, and get more done together. This platform helps to create and explore our ideology in a more convenient and easier way. With Zoom, our webinars are now easy and simple for everyone to construct and expend.
What will be discussed?
- Insights in Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research
- Diagnosis and treatment of different diseases
- Recent advances in Pharmaceutical
- supplies brand managers with extensive post-show pharmaceutics information so they may precisely assess the strategic impact.
Why you must attend?
The platform featuring nationally recognized clinical experts, researchers, and government officials in the field of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research to provide clinicians with the most up-to-date evidence-based treatments for their patients. Attendees will be fetched with the following benefits, Reach the wider audience, meet skilled specialists and influencers face to face, Networking Opportunities, grow your skilled Network, New Tips & ways, Hear regarding the most recent analysis.
PHARMA CONFERENCE 2022: WHEN, WHAT AND WHY?
Webinar Name: International Webinar on Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research
Theme: Futuristic Advancements in Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research
Date: November 11-12, 2022
Time Zone: GMT+1
Webinar Platform: Zoom
• Get an opportunity to meet renowned scholars
• Chances to Interact, & Forge Powerful Professional Relationships
• Access to All Sessions Online
• E-Handbook kit
• E-Certificate Accreditation from the Organizing Committee
• Online publication of Abstract and Biography on our website
• 10% abatement on the registration fees for the next annual conference
Guidelines for Joining Webinar:
• After register for the webinar, you will receive a meeting invite link with personalized user ID one day before the event for webinar access.
• Follow the steps provided in prior, for preventing any technical issues on day of the event.
• Please join the webinar 15 minutes early to eliminate the last-minute hassle.
• Ensure that your device meets the system requirements for running the specific application.
• For audio/video clarification, it is always better to attach an external device.
• Sit in a quiet location where you will have good network access with no disturbance.
• Mute your audio while others are presenting. Those who wish to ask questions or to discuss, should raise hand and host will unmute you at the end of the talk.
Guidelines For Presenters:
• Each speaker will have 20 minutes for presentation. Please plan your talk for 15 minutes to allow for introduction and for 5 minutes Q&A session at the end of your talk.
• In order to stay in track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation on the times indicated in the program.
• The webinar must be organized in English, if you are not comfortable in presenting your presentation in English, you shall join with any of your colleagues as a translator and there won't be any registration fee for the translator. If you are not interested in bringing any translator with you, there is another option you can make a Poster Presentation.
• The presentation should be submitted in PDF or PPT Format
Who can attend?
- Pharmaceutical societies
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical companies
- Research Institutes and members
- Manufacturing Companies
- Regulatory Authorities
- Clinical Toxicologists
- Drug Manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical Researchers
- Directors and CEOs of Organizations
- Physicians and Clinical Pharmacists
- Biomedical Engineers